We recognize that persons who access and/or use (“you” or “Users”) our games, whether played on our website, on mobile devices, PCs or on other platforms, (“STEPICO GAMES”, “we”, “us”, “our”) and other related services, including but not limited to customer supporting, marketing and advertising, (collectively, the “Services”) value their privacy.
The Stepico Games company may store some data about you. You have the right to know what data we store, update this data, or request its deletion.
- a) the data collected from you and the ways we collect your data,
- b) the reasons why we collect your data,
- c) to whom we disclose your data, and
- d) the options you have about your personal data.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
STEPICO GAMES’s primary objective in collecting user information is to provide and enhance the Service and to enable users to easily navigate and enjoy the Service. When you install any of the STEPICO GAMES games or applications, we may collect and record the information you provide us voluntarily through the social networking website you use to access the Service (“SN Website”) in accordance with the policies and terms of the SN Website.
When you use the Services, we may collect the following data:
- Data provided by you
To use the Services, you may directly provide certain personally identifiable information to us, such as:
- Contact information (e.g. your name, e-mail address, telephone numbers)
- Registered user name and password
- Character Information (e.g. Account ID, character name, profile picture. Please be reminded that such information may be disclosed to other users in connection with the use of the Services and may also be made available to your connections or the public on third party services)
- Personal content preferences
- Profile information (e.g. profile photo)
- Messages to the Services (e.g. chat logs, your support tickets)
- Other data that you voluntarily provide (e.g. data to identify a lost account)
- Data collected automatically
- Data about your Account
- Internet Protocol (IP) address, web request, domain name, URLs, referring/exit pages, platform type and mobile device identifiers (e.g. your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device (e.g. device name, operating system, browser type and language)
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies
- Monitoring of aggregate metrics (e.g. total number of visitors, pages viewed, usage of the Services)
- General location data
- Precise geo-location data (i.e. GPS)
- Data about your use of the Services (e.g. number of clicks, landing pages, pages viewed and order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, your game play and activity, your game progress, your interactions with other players inside the Services)
- Other pieces of information in connection with your various activities within or through the Services or otherwise that are sent by your browser, device or computer system when you access the Services, which are automatically tracked and recorded by our servers
- Data collected from our partners
When you access the Services through any third party services such as social networking sites (e.g. Facebook, WeChat, Google) or from any mobile devices, you allow us access to certain information stored on these third party services or mobile devices such as:
- Demographic data (e.g. determination of your IP address)
- Data to fight against fraud (e.g. refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
- Data from platforms that the games run on (e.g. verification of payment)
- Data associated with your device (e.g. device type, technological information, telephone number, country, contacts)
- Data to do advertising, marketing and analysis
In case you use our forums, we may additionally process data generated automatically your activity in the forum: date of last activity, subscribed threads, favorite posts, achievements in the forum, redpoints (points on the forum), private messages and posts.
We don`t collect any credit card and/or billing information when you purchase products or services (such as digital content) online. However, you may be required to provide credit card and/or billing information to one of our third-party vendors in order to complete a purchase.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
HOW DATA ABOUT YOU IS COLLECTED?
We may collect and process your personal and non-personal information, both individually and combined together, in the following ways:
- data you give us via Services;
- data given when you contact us or report a problem with Services;
- data about your activity as a user of the Services (in addition to your IP address, country of origin, purchases, account of in-game virtual goods and currencies) – is collected automatically;
- data provided by third parties such as our affiliates, Social Media, our vendors (for example merchandise vendors) or partners (for example, advertisers, media partners or platform providers).
We may also create or collect device-identifiable information (DII), such as cookies, unique device and advertising identifiers, statistical identifiers, usernames, and similar identifiers that are linkable to a browser or device.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA?
We use the information we collect from our Services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services, to develop new Services and offerings, and to protect us and our users.
Generally, we may use the personal data we collect from you for the purposes and lawful bases described below:
Use of information based on your consent. We may use personal data about you based on your express consent, for example to send you marketing communications, surveys, news, updates and other communications. Users may be able to withdraw their consent at any time in accordance with applicable laws.
For our legitimate interests. The personal data may be used to improve and develop our products and services; analyse the use of our Services and generate aggregate statistics about our User community; personalize your experiences (e.g., for your geographic area); send or display targeted marketing; facilitate software updates; assist in security and fraud prevention; for system integrity (preventing hacking, cheats, spamming, etc.); facilitate our business operations and maintain appropriate business records; operate company policies and procedures; facilitate our response to legal process (e.g., a court order, warrant or subpoena); enable us to merge, sell, acquire, or transfer assets; and for other legitimate business purposes permitted by applicable law.
HOW WE HANDLE YOUR INFORMATION?
We review our retention periods on a regular basis.
WHO MIGHT WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
Vendors and Partners
Vendors and partners provide goods and services (for example, platform providers, media partners, event ticket providers, merchandise vendors, survey providers, billing, consumer services support, consultancy, information technology hardware and software) to Activision in order to support, operate and develop the Properties and to deliver marketing communications on our behalf. Vendors use your Information to execute, deliver and/or from time to time improve the services they provide. We do not share Information with vendors to use for their own direct marketing purposes or any other purpose other than those set out in this section without your consent
We will disclose your Information in the good faith belief that we are required to do so by law, including but not limited to disclosure to law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose you or us to legal liability.
Sale of Our Business or Assets
Separately, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event, Activision’s customer information including Information and communications may be transferred to our successor or assign.
Links to Third party sites
Cookies: A “cookie” is a small bit of record-keeping information that websites often store on a user’s computer. Our cookies are typically used to quickly identify a user’s computer, browser, or device and to “remember” things about prior visits (such as the user’s use of various features on the service). It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences.Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Flash Cookies: We may also use flash cookies, also known as “shared objects,” on our sites that employ Flash technology. Flash cookies are small files similar to browser cookies and are used to remember the site’s settings to personalize the look and feel of the site. You can clear Flash cookies already on your device by setting the Flash local storage setting to zero
Web Beacons: A “web beacon” is an electronic image that allows websites to count users who have visited certain pages or viewed certain advertisements.
Internet Log Files: We may also keep track of IP addresses used to access the Services for various reasons. An IP address is a number that is used by a networked device and will identify your point of connection to the internet. Depending on your network configuration, it may also identify your computer, or other device. A MAC address or other device ID identifies one specific piece of hardware.
Analytic Metrics Tools and Other Technologies: Other information that may be passively collected by us includes log files that record information about your hardware, product use, service use, or website use, including website navigation and game telemetry activity. We also use these log file entries for our internal marketing, service design, technical support, and demographic studies, so we can constantly improve the Services we provide you.
Advertising Service Providers: Some of the Services are supported by advertising provided by us or various third-party advertising agents, such as ad networks, data exchanges, traffic management service providers and marketing analytics service providers. The information such Advertising Service Providers may collect, or we may share with them, includes your device type, IP address, other device ID, browser type, language, operating system and generalized geographic location, content and ads you, or others who are using your device, visited or viewed and the frequency of your visit/viewing; and information regarding your use of or activities in connection with the Service (e.g., time spent using a mobile application or your purchases).
We respect the privacy of children and encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in managing their children’s online activities. If you are under 16, please make sure you have consent from you parent and/or guardian before using the Services. Some of our Services are not available for use for children under 16 years old, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children in connection with those Services.
HOW CAN I ACCESS THE INFORMATION YOU HOLD ABOUT ME?
You may review, update, correct or delete any personal information by changing the applicable information by changing the applicable information through the SN Website. If you completely delete all this information, your account may become deactivated. If you would like us to delete your record in our system, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we are not legally obligated to retain the record.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain situations and for marketing purposes at any time. You can do so by contacting us on the email address:
You may object to the processing of your personal information based on a legitimate interest on grounds relating to your particular situation. You may, in particular, control the extent to which we market to you and you have the right to request that we stop sending you marketing messages at any time.
In certain circumstances, you can request that we transfer personal information that you have provided to us. You can send your request to us here.
Where we rely on your consent in order to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw such consent to further use of your personal information at any time.
For each of the rights described above, you can also send your request to us by using the contact details set out above.
We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your personal information. However, if you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. You can bring the complaint in your member state of residence, place of work or where an alleged infringement of data protection law occurred.
In case of any concerns or questions about your privacy, please do contact us and we will do our best to assist you. You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail at: __________.