We know exactly how to create your perfect art.
3D GAME ART
Stepico is a crackerjack 3D game art outsourcing company that strives for perfection in its designs. With more than 220 successfully released art projects for leading game distributors under our belt, we are ready to implement even the craziest idea. We offer a vast variety of 3D art services, from character creation to environment design, producing spectacular highly-detailed custom 3D art from scratch.
What DOES Our TEAM need TO CREATE YOUR IDEAL ART?
Our game art outsourcing studio has a team of highly skilled game artists that grows and develops daily; thus, we decided it’s time for you to meet niche professionals so that you always have an idea of who you are working with.
The person who shapes the mood and direction of the future game art project according to all requirements of the customer. The art director follows the latest trends to create the best solution for a client. They always control all stages of art creation and can make corrections to the creative process if necessary.
Creating high-quality sketches based on clients’ descriptions and briefs for all the main elements of the game is the most important part of the concept artists’ work. Concept art is a key component of the game art production pipeline as it shapes the mood, looks, and feels of the game art.
Group leaders who work with 3D art creation, like characters, locations, props, etc. For this position, we choose only seasoned artists so that, together with the art director, they can build a holistic vision of the art assets and establish effective communication with the whole team.
A team of very close-knit 3D rodents from our game art outsourcing studio who have extensive experience in different art styles: from photo-realistic/realistic to various types of stylized. These are all talented people with just the right set of skills and a personalized approach for prosperous game production.
A technical artist works with game development and 3D art teams to create engaging games. They combine and develop in-game engine artwork and animation into intricate game systems using both artistic and coding skills.
OUR 3D ART PORTFOLIO
We’ve chosen some of our 3D game art projects to showcase Stepico’s work from every perspective and provide you with the full spectrum of the capabilities of our game art outsourcing studio. In our extensive portfolio, the caliber of our 3D art will speak for itself!
CHOOSE THE PERFECT 3D Art
With a smart mix of our 3D game art skills and more than 9 years of experience in game art outsourcing, Stepico artists can amaze anyone with our creative solutions. Our game art studio has worked with a lot of major projects of various game genres and game art styles (Nile Valley, Fishing Rival, Guild of Guardians, etc.). Sneak a peek at the main gaming projects of our skilled team in our 3D game art portfolio, on Behance and ArtStation.
Our customers and results
3D game art is rapidly evolving, and so are we. That is why DreamWorks, Universal, GAMELOFT, IMMUTABLE, and Snapchat have all trusted us to create great game art for their products. What you can see here is only a small sample of the custom 3D art created for our clients.
A mobile game with more than 100,000 thousand downloads on Google Play. Classic farm gameplay with farmland, crafts, resources, and adventures – the secrets of Ancient Egypt, harsh weather conditions, and cunning merchants – we’re talking about Nile Valley here! Have a farm adventure as a player.View CASE
More than 520 projects
More than 1,400,000 views
Over 65 artists who create art for your projects.
Years of experience in art development
Frequently asked questions
A lot of people frequently ask us questions concerning 3D game art outsourcing services. Therefore, we decided to compile them all and develop a unit where you could learn everything in depth.
What Is 3D Game Art?
Natural objects are shown in three main dimensions: height, width, and depth, in so-called 3D game art. Digital sculpture that can be seen from various angles is a good analogy for 3D art.
3D game art is frequently used in a wide variety of genres to make game items and characters more attractive to gamers. Virtual worlds look more compelling and realistic when characters and landscapes are vivid and “alive.”
Here are some popular 3D art styles for you to consider:
- Realism. The name speaks for itself. The goal of this 3D game art is to resemble reality as closely as possible. Wherever the game art studio needs to fully engage the player in the environment without casting doubt on the validity of what is going on around them, realism is a top choice. This type of 3D game art is widely used in survival and horror games, shooters, simulators, etc.
- Fantasy Realism. To see the difference between this 3D game art style and basic realism, think of Cyberpunk 2077. Consider fantasy realism a cool supplement to realism, with all its unreal sci-fi, steampunk, and fantasy settings.
- Hand-Painted 3D Art. The use of freehand texture painting in this art style is truly remarkable. Without using geometry, game artists draw all the texture’s highlights, shadows, and occasionally minor details. Games like Rise of Industry, Warcraft, and Dota are striking examples of this 3D art style. Hand-painted art is light enough not to overburden the hardware and brilliant enough to completely immerse the user in the game world.
- Low Poly. Low poly illustrations resemble a group of triangles. This 3D art style is known for its high labor intensity since each artwork component is different and hand-made. Low poly art emphasizes the model’s materials, form, and stage lighting.
- Cartoon (Casual). This type of 3D game art incorporates both hand-painted and low-poly art. Colorfulness, resemblance to simplicity, bold accents, and irregular proportions are its distinguishing characteristics. This art style is widely applied in puzzles, casual games, and games for kids.
The skilled artists at Stepico, a game art outsourcing company, have a lot of experience making 3D game art that appeals to all tastes. Let’s talk about your idea, and we’ll use modern technology and tools to bring it to life.
Why Should I Outsource 3D Art Services?
Game art outsourcing saves your time and effort. You can freely manage other stuff while we take care of your art. Our team of 3D artists is ready to create any type of 3D game art you desire: from lifelike 3D characters to eye-catching landscapes, from highly-detailed weapons to vehicles, and so much more!
What’s more, 3D game art outsourcing saves your budget. You don’t have to worry about the costs of hiring and maintaining your staff, as our team is always available on demand. We’re here whenever you need us. Stepico is your #1 choice in 3D game art! Contact us to get started on a new project right away!
How Much Time Does the 2D Concept for a 3D Art Take?
It all depends on the complexity of the project, the number of elements, etc. On average, it takes 2+ days for our team to create the 2D concept for 3D art.
Following the sketch, our art studio will decide on the color scheme for your game. We’ll pick the value, hue, saturation, temperature, and a ton of other essential elements for your game. We will produce the artwork in its final shape with all the finishing touches after going through all the necessary preparation stages.
When all criteria are met, we are ready for the launch. With Stepico’s 3D art services, your video game will rank among the top ones around the globe. Get in touch with us to begin developing stunning 3D game art for your game now!