We know exactly how to create your perfect art.
Stepico is a highly successful and prolific game art studio with more than 9 years of hands-on experience in creating outstanding game art for leading companies like Gameloft, DreamWorks, Marvel, and others. Our game art services include the pre-production stage, game design, illustration, user experience, user interface, concept art, marketing art, web design, 2D art, visual effects, 3D development, VFX, and animation.
Our ART services
Stepico is your trusted game art outsourcing studio. We offer a wide array of game art services, including the areas of both 2D art and 3D art, VFX, and animation.
Our game artists will create unique characters, fantastic environment design, unforgettable concept art, and so much more for your project using the most modern game art technology and our endless source of creativity.
Others can envy our experience in creating 2D art. We have been providing game art services for more than 8 years, so we can proudly state that we are professionals in our field. From the concept art to promos, from characters to the 2D environment, our artistic vision covers it all.
- 2D Character Design
- 2D Environment Design
- Concept Art
- Slots Game Art
Our animation team can breathe life into your game and add breathtaking effects to make it spectacular. Stepico offers first-class game animation services, providing lifelike, perfectly optimized visual effects and making your in-game characters move smoothly and naturally.
- 2D Animatiom
- 3D Animation
For any customer, it is always important to know what will game artists from a game art outsourcing studio work with when implementing their idea.
So we decided to show you a list of technologies for game art our game art studio actively uses. These are brand-new engines in the video game art world. Therefore, all experienced artists at Stepico have a wide range of possibilities for creating high-quality art for any game genre and art style. After consulting with our specialists, you can choose what exactly we will include into the game art services for your project.
9 years of experience
Outsource your art development to Stepico! Our game art studio has successfully created art assets for every taste, allowing us to design a video game in any art style you desire. Our skilled artists guarantee quality work with no overhead costs and will meet all agreed deadlines.
We are ready to fulfill your business’s needs, relying on our extensive experience in creating the following types of 2D/3D game art: character design, backgrounds, concept art, and various game elements. We have valuable experience working with VFX and animations, so we are ready to create anything! With that game art expertise under our belts, we are ready to bring even the wildest ideas to life!
Game art portfolio
If there is one thing we wouldn’t ever stop doing, it’s being creative. We offer total artistic support and lots of game art services that back up all stages of the game production process. Our team’s core values are synergy and optimization of time and money.
Let’s build something together
With more than 9 years of experience and a splendid game art portfolio, our professional game art outsourcing studio can surprise everyone with our artistic solutions. In all this time, we have learned to create exclusive characters just from the scratches of our artists. Get in touch with us today to receive first-rate game art services and become two steps ahead of your competitors!
What does OUR TEAM need TO CREATE YOUR IDEAL ART?
The team of Stepico’s game artists grows and develops daily; thus, we decided it’s time for you to meet niche professionals so that you always have an idea of who you are working with.
The person who shapes the mood and direction of the future video game project according to all requirements of the customer. They always control all stages of provided game art services and can make corrections to the game art if necessary.
Creating high-quality sketches (concept art) based on the client’s descriptions and briefs for all the main elements of the video game is the most important part of the concept artist’s work.
Group leaders who work with 2D and 3D characters, environment design, game’s props and objects. For this position, we choose only seasoned artists so that, together with the art director, they can build a holistic vision of the art assets and establish effective communication with the whole game art team.
A team of very close-knit 2D/3D rodents, having extensive experience in different art styles: from photo-realistic/realistic to stylized. These are all talented people from our game art studio with just the right set of skills for prosperous art production.
This specialist optimizes the illustration, namely digital files, so that they work effectively in any possible technical conditions. The main goal of their work is to help game developers meet all high visual design standards at every stage.
At Stepico, a big-league game art studio, we create breathtaking art that you will never forget. You’ve certainly played games or watched cartoons with our heroes. We’ve done numerous game art projects for companies such as DreamWorks, Universal, and Marvel. Our game art portfolio consists of dozens of projects, divergent in kind and complexity, and the variety of clients we’ve worked with is stunning! Check out some of the partners and clients we have provided top-quality game art services for below:
A mobile game with more than 100,000 thousand downloads on Google Play. Classic farm gameplay with farmland, crafts, resources, and adventures – the secrets of Ancient Egypt, harsh weather conditions, and cunning merchants – we’re talking about Nile Valley here! Have a farm adventure as a player.View CASE
More than 520 projects
More than 1,400,000 views
Over 65 artists who create art for your projects.
Years of experience in art development
Frequently asked questions
Our clients frequently ask us about 2D and 3D art production as well as 3D animation. So, we decided to assemble all the questions and create a unit where you can learn everything in detail.
What Are the Benefits of Delegating Your Game Art?
It’s much better to try game art outsourcing than do it inside the company.
To begin with, it’s better to partner with a game art studio working in specific fields, such as animation or game character design. This way, you’ll have a high-quality solution in the bag. Here’re some advantages of delegating your game art to a competent vendor:
- Time-saving. Finding, interviewing, and hiring artists for an in-house team consumes tremendous time and effort. Hiring a game art outsourcing company helps you get rid of such arduous stuff. When game artists work on exclusive areas with you outside the company, you’ll be able to focus on your other projects and have more things done.
- Cost-efficiency. With an external team, you don’t have to pay for in-house employee onboarding and maintenance. Often hiring game artists from Eastern Europe (e.g. Ukraine) lets you cut costs without compromising product quality.
- Quality guarantee. After picking the right partner, you can rest assured that your project is in good hands. Reliable game art outsourcing companies like Stepico have been providing game art services to a huge number of companies, so they definitely know the ropes.
- Flexibility. Working with a game art studio allows you to scale resources up and down hassle-free. This also implies that the less exciting or repetitive activities may be simply transferred to the vendor, freeing up your internal team to focus on the tasks that are both more fun and crucial to the game’s success.
We are a trusted game art outsourcing company in the game dev market with competitive 2D/3D specialists and strong enthusiasm for game art. While you work on your part, we manage ours – so feel free to occupy your thoughts with other stuff while we take care of your art! Contact us to start making eye-catching game art for your video game right away!
How to Successfully Delegate Game Art?
The most organized approach will be to partner with a game art studio that will provide the required in-house artists for you, as this type of collaboration allows you to get multiple specialists at once.
Here’re some tips for a victorious game art outsourcing:
- Check the vendor’s credibility and reliability. You will want a partner with a solid portfolio and a good reputation, so make sure to check these two aspects before reaching out to the vendor for game art services. ArtStation and Behance are good places to start your search.
- Specify your requirements from A to Z. The level of detail you provide in the project criteria will be one of the determining elements in the quality of the produced game art services. Your chances of being let down increase as you make your standards for game artists more unclear, leaving more opportunities for deviation. So, take your time to establish the art style for the required assets and explain it in detail, providing specific examples.
- Communicate a lot. We’ll never stop saying that communication is the key to a successful project. Communication is a crucial part of any collaboration. Hence, we advise establishing various communication channels, choosing the right specialists to get in touch with, and scheduling convenient contact times.
What Types of Game Art Can You Pass On to Stepico?
Stepico can bring any idea to life! Our game art studio has successfully developed dozens of video games in different genres and art styles, which allows us to create custom art orders in all shapes and sizes:
- Concept art. Visualize your idea and get inspiration with the help of Stepico’s concept artists.
- 2D and 3D characters. Get unique and stylish characters for any art style you wish.
- Animation and VFX. Add eye-catching visual effects and smooth animation to your game with our specialists’ fine craftsmanship.
- Locations & environments. Use the perks of having an intricate yet easy-to-navigate environment in your game.
- Props & objects. Make your game even more attractive with highly detailed vehicles, weapons, and other props.
- Textures. Get catchy textures carefully tailored to your game’s style and the models or environments you want them to be used on.