Senior 2D Artist
Stepico is a team of enthusiasts who are in love with their work. Each employee of our company is passionate about games, and a friendly atmosphere always reigns in our team. We are constantly growing, following the latest trends in the industry, and creating innovative projects. And our secret is in careful attitude towards each employee.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creating innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
- Experience working in game art development;
- Drawing in different art styles (cartoon, casual, semi-realistic);
- Ability to work with any graphic part of the project (interface, backgrounds, characters, gameplay);
- Free skills in Photoshop, and graphic tablet;
- Ability to perform tasks in strictly defined terms;
- English (Intermediate+ level);
- Experience working with AI (Midjourney, Stable Diffusion);
- Understanding the principles of 2D animation;
- Portfolio is required.
Will Be A Plus
- Experience working with 3D editors (Blender, SketchUp);
- Free skills in Illustrator.
- Attention to detail;
- Have a strong discipline;
- Desire for development.
- Design and playback of game graphics elements (from sketch to finale);
- Creation of gaming characters and elements of the environment;
- Work with GUI elements;
- Creating promotional material for games and special effects.
How will you grow professionally with Stepico
- Work both in-depth in one style and try yourself in different ones;
- Work on various projects on various topics and develop oneself in the direction of generating ideas, and creativity, both within the same style and within the framework of different stylistics;
- Receive constructive feedback and exchange experience with colleagues.
What will you get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries that are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctor’s notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.