Unity 3D Developer
Stepico is a team of enthusiasts who are in love with their work. Each employee of our company is passionate about games, and a friendly atmosphere always reigns in our team. We are constantly growing, following the latest trends in the industry, and creating innovative projects. And our secret is in careful attitude to each employee.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creating innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years of programming experience (С#/С++);
- Practical experience with Unity3D;
- Experience with 3D graphics;
- Good understanding of OOP/OOD.
- Desire to create cool games good team player;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in game development (2D/3D);
- Experience in development for the mobile platforms (iOS/Android);
- Design programming pattern;
- Knowledge of C/C++;
- Basic knowledge of OpenGL / DirectX;
- Desire to create cool games.
How will you grow professionally with Stepico
- Buddy/mentorship program – you will have an experienced developer able to help you out with integrating into and improving your skills using tolls from our arsenal and helping you out with technical advice;
- Regular development meetings where you can sync with peer and senior developers and discuss our work, solutions and future improvements;
- Ability to work on internal toolchain. Whenever you see the ability to improve, extend or add to our solutions, all sound ideas are welcome to be incorporated;
- Ability to influence projects – we are dynamic and young team. Any grounded changes and improvements to the project, any discussion with your experienced colleagues are welcomed and will be incorporated according to team’s feedback.
What will you get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctors notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.
We guarantee challenging, rewarding, and interesting work.