A team of creative professionals looking for a UI/UX Designer to develop mobile game interfaces!
If you have experience in creating interfaces for mobile games, know how to create interface layouts yourself and finalize them, know the basic tools for working with graphics (Ph, Ai), we will be happy to meet you!
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Experience in creating interfaces for mobile games;
- Understanding the principles of cutting interface elements;
- Understanding the work of Unity;
- Knowledge for working with Figma (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Understanding the principles of game interfaces usability
- Ability to create interface layouts independently and bring them to the final
- Knowledge of the basic rules and basic principles of drawing (light, shadow, tone, color, perspective, anatomy)
- Ability to work with the composition. Proper use of space. Logical arrangement of accents in the layout;
- Ability to choose a readable and clear font in the theme/style of the game;
- Extensive gaming experience and interest in the industry as a whole.
Will Be A Plus:
- A portfolio with game interfaces is required.
- Also, indicate your financial expectations.
- Development of design, creation, and implementation of game interfaces together with a game designer and developer.
- Development of visual style, project design;
- Concept and final drawing of elements;
- Working with fonts;
- Preparation of accompanying graphic materials required for the project release.
- This is a position in a rapidly growing company with big goals;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competitive salaries regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- Long-term employment with annual paid vacation (18 working days) and paid sick leaves;
- Physical activities: basketball, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Full employment;
- A policy of open communication;
- Benefits package;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Fun corporate events.