Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Experience in creating interfaces for mobile games;
- Understanding the principles of cutting interface elements;
- Understanding the work of Unity;
- Knowledge of basic tools for working with graphics (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Understanding the principles of game interfaces usability
- Ability to create interface layouts independently and bring them to the final
- Knowledge of the basic rules and basic principles of drawing (light, shadow, tone, color, perspective, anatomy)
- Ability to work with the composition. Proper use of space. Logical arrangement of accents in the layout;
- Ability to choose a readable and clear font in the theme/style of the game;
- Extensive gaming experience and interest in the industry as a whole.
Will Be A Plus
- A portfolio with game interfaces is required.
- Also, indicate your financial expectations.
- Development of design, creation, and implementation of game interfaces together with a game designer and developer.
- Development of visual style, project design;
- Concept and final drawing of elements;
- Working with fonts;
- Preparation of accompanying graphic materials required for the project release.
- This is a position in a rapidly growing company with big goals;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competitive salaries regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- Long-term employment with annual paid vacation (18 working days) and paid sick leaves;
- Physical activities: basketball, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Full employment;
- A policy of open communication;
- Benefits package;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Fun corporate events.