Senior .Net Developer
The successful candidate will be writing server logic for games using technology:
- Asp.Net Core
Databases We Use:
- Work with AWS cloud hosting (Amazon Web Services)
- Being able to optimize queries and work with a large amount of data in databases is a plus.
- We also pay attention to the knowledge of algorithms and the ability to solve logical problems
- All projects are in the .Net ecosystem, with Unity on the client-side, there is a common logic for the server and the client, which accelerates the development and stability of the project.
- This is a position in a rapidly growing company with big goals;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competitive salaries regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- Long-term employment with annual paid vacation (18 working days) and paid sick leaves;
- Physical activities: basketball, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Full employment;
- A policy of open communication;
- Benefits package;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Fun corporate events.
We guarantee challenging, rewarding, and interesting work.