Senior Game Designer
We are looking for an experienced Game Designer to support the production of new and existing titles in development at Stepico Games. The Game Designer will work closely with the project’s key leaders to successfully execute a new game from scratch.
- 3 years in mobile game dev, including at least one shipped casual or mid-core title. ;
- Hand-on experience with game analytics tools (devtodev, firebase)
- Goog practice of A/B testing the features before rollout
- Players flow prototyping and good understanding of UX
- Experience with design tools of your choice (Figma, Miro, Photoshop);
- Experience in designing game systems and player progressions;
- Good understanding of game balancing;
- Strong organizational and oral communication skills
- Exceptional written skills (compiling a detailed and thorough game design documentation);
- Ability to analyse the mechanics of the game and various feature designs.
- A passion for making and playing mobile games, with an awareness of current titles and industry trends.
- Work with project leads to define key components for the Soft launch and future releases to market;
- Maintain detailed project documentation;
- Work collaboratively with team of 15+ people, including producer, PM, game designers, developers, artists, UI/UX designers
- Anticipate and address potential design problems;
- Provide visual directions and references for the art-production team.
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competitive salaries regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- Long-term employment with annual paid vacation (18 working days) and paid sick leaves;
- Physical activities: basketball, yoga, massage,, etc;
- English classes;
- Full employment;
- A policy of open communication;
- Benefits package;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Fun corporate events.