- Experience in the creation and execution of test documentation
- Bug Reporting: Jira, Asana
- Upper-Intermediate English level (both written and spoken)
- Advanced work skills of Mobile (iOS/Android), PC and console gaming and’ hardware
- Must posses’s excellent communication skills.
- Team player
- Strong desire to create and improve games
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Honesty and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively.
- Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment.
- Understanding of game testing (methodologies/procedures)
Will Be A Plus
As a big plus: previous gaming area experience and passion for games
- Perform functional, smoke, regression, GUI, compatibility testing, etc.
- Requirements review. Reporting and tracking bugs. Test design activities.
- Collaborating with the product owner and development team to increase the quality of the product
- This is a position in a rapidly growing company with big goals;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competitive salaries regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- Long-term employment with annual paid vacation (18 working days) and paid sick leaves;
- Physical activities: basketball, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Full employment;
- A policy of open communication;
- Benefits package;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Fun corporate events.