Middle/Senior System Administrator
Stepico is a team of enthusiasts who are in love with their work. Each employee of our company is passionate about games, and a friendly atmosphere always reigns in our team. We are constantly growing, following the latest trends in the industry, and creating innovative projects. And our secret is in careful attitude to each employee.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creating innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
Our Technology Stack
- Сomputing: Hetzner, Proxmox, Baremetal, Docker (and a bit of Kubernetes);
- Server OS: Debian Linux family, various Macos and Windows;
- User OS: Windows, Macos, Linux, ChromeOS;
- Monitoring: Prometheus, Ubiquiti.
- This is full-time office work (Lviv);
- 3+ years of experience in System Administrating or similar positions;
- Experience in working on 300-500 people company;
- Deep knowledge of Attlasian products;
- Deep understanding of networking:
- Modeling standards: TCP/IP, OSI model;
- Protocols: HTTP, TLS, DHCP, DNS, NAT, Tunneling;
- Routing protocols and Switching – ability to design and implement networks from scratch;
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting of multi vendor networks;
- Deep understanding of operating systems:
- Debugging and troubleshooting processes and services;
- Scrape and analyze server & network statistics;
- VPN (Wireguard, IPSec, OpenVPN), Remote Desktop connections;
- Proxmox/KVM, Docker;
- Windows, MacOs, Linux;
- Extensive knowledge of corporate network setup, maintenance, security, and troubleshooting of office corporate components.
Will be a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical specialization;
- Ubiquiti setup experience or certification;
- Office 365, Zoho or Google Workspace extensive experience;
- Network/Security certification (Cisco, Juniper or similar).
- Problem-Solving Guru: You love tackling tricky tech puzzles and excel at finding solutions, even when the pressure is on;
- Detail-Oriented Pro: Your eye for detail ensures our systems run like clockwork, with no room for errors;
- Tech Chameleon: Adaptable and keen to learn, you stay ahead in the ever-changing tech world and drive improvements;
- Communication Whiz: You’re great at explaining complex tech in simple terms and collaborate seamlessly with teams;
- Go-Getter: You’re not waiting for issues to arise; you’re proactive in system care and security;
- Time Management Pro: Juggling tasks and deadlines is your forte, ensuring our systems are always up and running;
- Team Player: You’re a fantastic collaborator, sharing knowledge and fostering a positive team spirit;
- Documentation Ace: Keeping meticulous records helps us learn and grow, making you an invaluable asset;
- Ethical Star: Integrity and responsibility are second nature when handling sensitive data;
- Continuous Learner: Tech evolves, and so do you. You’re committed to staying on the cutting edge.
- Support: Assist employees and customers with device and OS issues (MacOS, Windows, Android, iOS), and manage Google Workspace and MDM queries;
- Sprint Participation: Engage in small sprints, successfully executing Epics from start to finish;
- Process Adherence: Follow IT procedures, Scrum ceremonies, and Help desk guidelines, ensuring smooth IT operations;
- Communication: Communicate professionally in English, both in writing and verbally;
- System Management: Monitor systems, promptly manage incidents, and handle PC deployments, decommissions, software installations, and de-installations;
- Device Management: Manage devices and peripherals effectively to support operational needs.
Will you grow professionally with Stepico
Our employees’ professional development is one of our corporate culture’s priorities. Therefore, we support in every way the certification, mentoring, and various training of our staff.
What will you get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctors notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.