Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer
Guild of Guardians is a mobile RPG where players can turn their gaming passion into assets. It will be a multiplayer, fantasy, action RPG where players build their dream team of ‘Guardians’ and compete in a guild to earn epic, tradeable rewards.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creation of innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
- At least 3 years of:
- Production observation/maintaining, CI/CD;
- Amazon Web Services;
- Web world experience (HTTP, CDN, TLS, RESTFul);
- Perfect knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Experience and advanced knowledge with Jenkins, Gitlab and Github Actions;
- Perfect knowledge of Hashicorp tooling, such as Terraform, Vault, Boundary and/or Packer;
- Perfect knowledge of SLA and infrastructure design;
- Experience with Prometheus world;
- Experience using GitOps practices or automating infrastructure code;
- Knowledge of SecOps and community security practices.
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of .NET and Unity;
- Mobile game CI/CD experience;
- Observation/monitoring setup (from application runtime to top-level ticket/incedent management);
- Jira & Confluence extensive knowledge.
- To be self-organized;
- Desire to create cool games good team player;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assist, collaborate and mentor developers, QA, administrators and other engineers;
- Be a part of the DevOps Engineering team (and Scrum processes) and R&D team;
- Maintain, develop and evolve infrastructure and its dependent components;
- Help to maintain user federation over a bunch of services, internal and 3rd party;
- Configure and maintain CI/CD processes around the company;
- Be involved into tech audit, scale and in-company processes.
How will you grow professionally with Stepico
Our employees’ professional development is one of our corporate culture’s priorities. Therefore, we support in every way the certification, mentoring, and various training of our staff.
What you will get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctor’s notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.