Level designer (Locations Designer)
Nile Valley is a mobile farm game in Ancient Egypt, with a unique combination of classic farming gameplay and an adventure component. А young married couple plant and harvest crops, raise animals, take care of the pets and build a dream farm. They explore various ancient locations, meet new characters and resolve quests to unlock new territories.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creating innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
- Experience in this loan from 2 years (not match 2\3);
- Ability to analyze progression and quest components to develop appropriate locations or maps;
- Basic knowledge of analytics;
- Have creative thinking.
Will be a plus
- Experience working with similar projects;
- List of projects in the portfolio.
- Communication – building levels requires tight communication with game designers, narrative writers, etc.;
- Curiosity – one cannot build a level of the game without understanding how exactly players will play it.
- Design, configuration, and creation of game locations\maps and placement of assets in an editor based on Unity in cooperation with a narrative designer;
- Assessment of map balance, according to game balance and progression;
- Laying the correct path of movement of the player through the locations;
- Writing the necessary documentation for level design.
How will you grow professionally with Stepico
- Different directions – you’ll have the possibility to work with a wide range of genres, narrative settings, and art styles;
- Influence on the project – You can suggest improvements to a project team’s existing workflows or initiate new practices.
What will you get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctor’s notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.