Junior IT/System Engineer
Stepico is a team of enthusiasts who are in love with their work. Each employee of our company is passionate about games and a friendly atmosphere always reigns in our team. We are constantly growing, following the latest trends in the industry and creating innovative projects. And our secret is to have a caring attitude to each employee.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creating innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
- DevOps, SRE, and Agile concepts and practices;
- Sysadmin proficiency in most popular Operating Systems: Linux (Ubuntu, Microsoft Windows, MacOS);
- Be acknowledged in the core network and processing concepts. Be able to debug remotely related problems. Be acknowledged for standard communication protocols: SSH, RDP;
- Be able to build a PC from scratch;
- Be in love with automation and scripting (Bash, Powershell);
- Work from office in Lviv.
Could be a TITANIC plus
- Monitoring concepts and tooling. Prometheus stack is preferable;
- Terraform provisioning;
- Ansible configuration management;
- C# and .NET stack;
- Docker world;
- Google workspace;
- LDAP clustering dotnet.
- Passion to system development;
- Passion to system architecture/design;
- Good communication & collaboration skills;
- Black belt in IT/System engineering.
- Be a part of the Jedi squad to keep Stepico safe;
- Become proficient in most technologies that you are going to use;
- Stay on guard of users’ IT safety;
- Build and deliver new processes, and technologies;
- Be involved in IT department processes – user federation, process automation, IT infra design and monitoring, PC building, and delivery system maintenance.
How will you grow professionally with Stepico
Our employees’ professional development is one of our corporate culture’s priorities. Therefore, we support in every way the certification, mentoring, and various training of our staff. In a couple of months of working with us, you earn a lot of skills in 3 ways- DevOps, TAQC and System engineering, so you become a proficient and flexible person that knows what to do in a lot of spaces.
What will you get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctors notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.