Head of Delivery
We are looking for a Head of Delivery Management with leadership experience to set up a systematic management of the competency. Currently, the team consists of 9 PMs and 2 Delivery Managers.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creation of innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
- At least 8 years of experience in project management;
- Over 5 years of experience working in consulting or outsourcing organizations in technology and / or engagement leadership;
- 4+ years of experience in leading Delivery Managers / Project Managers (set measurable goals, PDP, motivation, mentoring);
- Experience in managing teams of up to 250 including DMs/PMs;
- Requires the ability to establish solid working relationships with clients;
- Experience in Pre-sales;
- Deep knowledge of SDLC (implementation, measurement, optimization);
- Track record of remote teams management;
- Practical experience in scope management, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk, and change management;
- Experience in different software development frameworks — SCRUM, Kanban, Less, SAFe;
- Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance;
- Strong leadership capabilities, excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, cultural awareness;
- Advanced level of writing and verbal English.
The person applying for the Delivery Manager position should possess the following characteristics:
- Flexibility, emotional maturity;
- Leadership skills;
- Conflict management;
- Coaching skills;
- Expertise in communication and negotiation.
- Create a scalable delivery model that ensures high-quality, large-scale implementations to meet schedule commitments and project budgets, while effectively managing customer engagements;
- Setup internal and external SLAs and KPIs to measure and drive performance for productivity, quality, and effectiveness;
- Coaching towards process excellence & continual improvement – you will coach your delivery managers and project managers to establish a culture of continual improvement, challenging where processes and supporting functions don’t bring teams towards a desired outcome;
- Ensuring healthy team culture & dynamics – you will help the delivery managers to establish the right thinking, culture, and dynamics;
- Improve operational efficiency leading to a higher quality service provided to customers;
- Manage key customer relationships and expectations; identify opportunities to up/cross-sell products and services through building trusted advisor relationships;
- Oversee accounts’ from financial, project delivery, and sourcing, perspectives; ensure robust governance is implemented at the account level;
- Resources management inside the business unit (including people management);
- Keep track of Clients’ NPS;
- Handle delivery escalations;
- Support the pre-sales team in the early stages of engagements (setting up tech teams, estimation, defining requirements, plan creating, calculating the budget, and making commercial proposals);
- Reporting to C-level management and investors.
What you will get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctor’s notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.
Roksolana YednorovychRecruiter email@example.com in Lindkedin
Are You Ready
To Join Our Team?
Waiting for your CV or contact.
Our team achieves great result by utilizing Unity’s architecture and features to bring together client code with protocol