Game Designer (Fishing Rival)
We are looking for an experienced Game Designer to support the production of new and existing titles in development at Stepico Games. The Game Designer will work closely with the project’s key leaders and all the development team to successfully execute a new game from scratch.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creating innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
- 3 years in mobile game dev, including at least one shipped casual or mid-core title;
- Understanding of a player flow prototyping and a good understanding of cycles;
- Experience with design tools of your choice (Figma, Miro, Photoshop);
- Experience in designing game features and player progressions;
- Ability to decompose a feature to the base parameters;
- Strong organizational and oral communication skills;
- Exceptional written skills (compiling detailed and thorough game design documentation);
- Ability to analyze the mechanics of the game and various feature designs.
- Work with project leads to define key components for the Soft launch and future releases to market;
- Maintain detailed project documentation;
- Maintain the whole development process (from idea to the balancing) of a feature;
- Work collaboratively with team of 15+ people, including producer, PM, game designers, developers, artists, UI/UX designers;
- Anticipate and address potential design problems.
How will you grow professionally with Stepico
You will work in close cooperation with arts, developers, UXs, analytics, marketers, producers growing games from scratch till global launch.
What will you get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctors notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.