Game Designer (Balance designer)
We are looking for an experienced Game Balance Designer to support the production of our mobile farm adventure game Nile Valley at Stepico Games. The role will focus on growing and supporting a game economy and monetization.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creating innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
- At least 3 years of experience in monetization, economy design, balance;
- Experience in designing game systems and player progressions;
- Skill to support features from the documentation writing to testing and its performance metrics analysis;
- Skill to work with analytics data, understanding of product metrics and how to make decisions based on them;
- Successfully released commercial game projects;
- Release products in the store.
- Strong organizational skills;
- Decision making;
- Attention to details;
- Good communication skills.
Will be a BIG plus
- Experience working with Farm games or City-builders.
- Design in-game economy, balance and monetization strategy;
- Propose workable initiatives to analytics, marketing, and development teams that increase revenue while maximizing value for players;
- You are the day-to-day contact for all internal teams in building and delivering monetization features;
- Monitor trends in the game monetization field to inform industry best practices within our player-first lens.
What you will get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctors notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.