Digital Marketing Specialist
About The Project:
Do you dream of creating exciting projects that will improve your skills? If so, Stepico is for you! Working at Stepico is not a competition but a team play. Support and team spirit are the main values in our team.We are constantly growing, following the latest trends in the industry, and creating innovative projects. And our secret is to have a careful attitude to each employee. Stepico creates all the conditions for the development of specialists of any profile.
Join our team and explore your opportunities with Stepico!
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing: SEO, PPC, SMM, web-analytics, email,
- Experience working in IT industry
- Good written and verbal English communication skills — B2 level and higher
- Soft skills: business awareness, communicative, strategically thinking, open mind, team player
- Ability to prioritize tasks and requirements from several stakeholders
- Experience in performance marketing campaigns and communication campaigns for external audiences ( acquisition)
- High attention to detail and the ability to take total ownership of a process
- Deep knowledge of marketing metrics, web-analytics: GA, GSC, Ahrefs, GTM.
- Flexibility, creativity and proactivity
- Taking process ownership of all existing marketing internal digital assets
- Creating, launching, optimization inbound marketing campaigns in the field of SEO, PPC, SMM, email-marketing
- Developing acquisition strategy & lead generation funnels for clients growth
- Preparing marketing materials with the team: presentations, offers, landing pages, banners, ads, articles, etc.
- Working closely with content, design and development teams on web assets delivery according to the tasks’ and releases’ callender
- Online & Offline events management
- Cooperation with Sales department for growth of qualitative customers
- Propose and keep within a budget
- KPIs achieving, analysis & improving the results, reporting to the Team Lead
Would be a plus:
- Experience in HR marketing and PR;
- Understanding of project management.
What will you get with Stepico:
- 18 working days paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- Full employment
- 5 paid sick days per year.
- Strong appreciation of your performance
- Competence development
- Fun corporate events