- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Good knowledge of networking and server solutions to assist on-premise administrator
- Understanding of common CI/CD and deployment tools such as Gradle, Ansible, MS Build, dotnet-cli
- Previous experience working with Git, Jenkins, Gitlab and/or Terraform
- Experience with Linux and Unix infrastructures, MS Server setup and understanding of SQL and noSQL database setup.
- Experience with AWS is a must
- Knowledge of shell scripting (csh/bash)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate (B1) or better English level
Will Be A Plus:
- Experience with templating tools (Go Templates, consul-template, Mustache and/or Jinja)
- Knowledge of .NET and/or C#
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes orchestration
- Understanding of basic ANSI SQL
- Knowledge of SecOps and security practices
- Hashicorp tooling, such as Vault, Consul and/or Boundary.
- Passion for gaming
- This is a position in a rapidly growing company with big goals;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competitive salaries regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- Long-term employment with annual paid vacation (18 working days) and paid sick leaves;
- Physical activities: basketball, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Full employment;
- A policy of open communication;
- Benefits package;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Fun corporate events.
- Keep application lifecycle strong, HA and up-to-date
- Create and maintain deployment scripts for server and backend projects
- Maintain build machines (web servers, certificates and DNS) for client projects
- Help maintain user accounts and access permissions over a bunch of services, internal and 3rd party.
- Configure and maintain CI/CD pipelines for complex projects with multiple build dependencies.
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Assisting on-premise team of system and DevOps Engineering
- Understanding of networking and scalability
- Be a part of super DevOps team and continuously collaborate with developers