Stepico is a team of enthusiasts who are in love with their work. Each employee of our company is passionate about games, and a friendly atmosphere always reigns in our team. We are constantly growing, following the latest trends in the industry, and creating innovative projects. And our secret is in careful attitude to each employee.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creating innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
- 5+ Years of active work experience or employment in IT/Program development speciality, specifically in high load backend solutions and/or machine learning and algorithm creation.
- Experience with .NET platform and C# programming language (at least strong mid level).
- Experience with Solidity and Truffle.
- Previous work or background with smart contracts, cryptocurrencies or other blockchain technologies.
- Team lead experience with involvement in at least one successful complex project for more than 8 months as team lead or technical lead.
- At least B2 (upper intermediate) level of English
- Willingness to work with an on-site team of specialists and direct communication with the customer.
Will be a plus
- Experience in one of the following scripting languages:
- Experience or background in game development or development of social casino platforms.
- Desire to create cool games, good team player;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work with an on-site manager to interpret and evaluate customer’s requirements and specifications, and suggest technical solutions and architecture design to meet said requirements.
- Help transform requirements and data points into user stories and tasks for the technical team.
- Communicate software design to the technical team and ensure all requirements and best practices are made.
- Create data and DB designs for the project
- Participate in daily stand up meetings.
- Consult the technical team regarding project implementation
- Create technical documentation (if required by customer or complexity of the project)
- Create high-quality maintainable code.
How will you grow professionally with Stepico
There are ample opportunities for professional growth as a Blockchain developer at Stepico. These include, but not limited to:
- Buddy/mentorship program – you will have an experienced developer able to help you out with integrating into and improving your skills using tools from our arsenal and helping you out with technical advice;
- Regular development meetings where you can sync with peer and senior developers and discuss our work, solutions and future improvements;
- Ability to work on internal toolchain. Whenever you see the ability to improve, extend or add to our solutions, all sound ideas are welcome to be incorporated;
- Ability to influence projects – we are dynamic and young team. Any grounded changes and improvements to the project, any discussion with your experienced colleagues are welcomed and will be incorporated according to team’s feedback.
What will you get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctors notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.
We guarantee challenging, rewarding, and interesting work.