Stepico is a team of enthusiasts who are in love with their work. Each employee of our company is passionate about games, and a friendly atmosphere always reigns in our team. We are constantly growing, following the latest trends in the industry, and creating innovative projects. And our secret is in careful attitude to each employee.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creating innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
- 2+ years of working experience with modeling high and low poly characters, environment and props;
- An experience in texturing and rendering;
- Have strong artistic and anatomy skills;
- Understanding to properly prepare art assets for implementation.
Will be a plus
- Have experience in Unity basics;
- Have working experience with Agile.
- To have an artistic vision;
- Problem-solving oriented;
- Team oriented.
- Work with environment objects and characters;
- Create props;
- Work with textures of various materials as rock, metal, wood, sand, fabric, etc.;
- Collaborate with artists and developers.
How will you grow professionally with Stepico
- Learning new technologies and working with different stylistics;
- Have an excellent team that grows and helps you grow too;
- We guarantee exciting projects where you can realize your vision and ideas;
- The opportunity to grow as an artist and leader through internal workshops and external training.
What will you get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctors’ notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.