2D Art Director
Stepico Games is looking for 2D Art Director to join our team. Great projects and exciting challenges, with us you’ll be able to help gamers’ dreams to come true. We create projects that are remembered; combining fascinating mechanics, high-quality graphics, and the implementation of cutting-edge technology.
Stepico is a team of enthusiasts who are in love with their work. Each employee of our company is passionate about games, and a friendly atmosphere always reigns in our team. We are constantly growing, following the latest trends in the industry, and creating innovative projects. And our secret is in careful attitude to each employee
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creating innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
- At least 5 years experience as a 2D Artist;
- Experience as a Lead Artist;
- Excellent knowledge of how we develop a game, the constraints, and the interactions between all the trades of the production;
- Strong knowledge of current 2D software Adobe Photoshop, also as a plus: Spine 2D, Blender, After Effect, Maya;
- You have good communication skills and you are known for your art appraisal;
- A good art perception;
- English intermediate;
- Please provide CV & Portfolio / Work samples.
- You have a great team spirit and you are proactive.
- Managing, rallying and developing a 2D artists team
- Overseeing and organizing the art production to meet the requirements in terms of quality of the project while respecting technical, time and budget constraints;
- Building up the art direction for the project by working closely with the Art Team;
- Participating with the Lead Developers and the Technical Artist to the development of the pipeline and the tools needed to complete successfully the art production;
- Project Management: Estimations providing, preparing of documentation, team load control and task management (assignment, work logs, task completion), quality control, delivery control, and its execution.
How will you grow professionally with Stepico
We guarantee interesting projects where you are welcome to realize your vision and ideas. The opportunity to grow as an artist and a leader through internal workshops and external training
What will you get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctor’s notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.